- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
- The promoter is VetPartners Australia Pty Ltd (Promoter) of Unit 1, 277 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113. To contact the Promoter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Competition commences at 09.00 AEST 1 July 2022 and ends at 23.59 AEST on 31 August 2022 (Competition Period).
Eligibility to enter
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants).
- Directors, management, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
How to enter
- Eligible Entrants will automatically be entered into the Competition, if during the Competition Period, they book and complete a dental check or dental procedure for their pet at a participating veterinary clinic.
- To opt out of entering this Competition, please send a request email@example.com.
- The prize (Prize) consists of: If the dental check or dental procedure is undertaken at a participating veterinary clinic that offers the Best for Pet membership program (BFP Clinic), 1 of 5 x one-year memberships for the Best for Pet program (BFP Prize). If the dental check or dental procedure is undertaken at a participating veterinary clinic that does not offer the Best for Pet program (Non-BFP Clinic), 1 of 5 x $500 Visa gift cards (VISA Prize).The gift cards are valid until the expiry date specified on the gift card. The gift cards are not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter will not be responsible for any gift card that is lost, stolen or damaged. The total recommended retail price prize pool value is $2,500.
- All taxes (excluding GST), which may be payable as a consequence of receiving the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of the Winners accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Best for Pet Memberships are subject to the Best for Pet Terms and Conditions.
- The Visa gift cards are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant provider.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any Winner arising from, or in connection with the Prize or the conduct of the relevant provider.
Draw date and time
- The draw will take place on 11 October 2022 (Prize Draw Date) at Unit 1, 277 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113.
- The first x 5 valid BFP Clinic entries drawn will be the winner of the BFP prize and the first 5 x valid Non-BFP Clinic entries drawn will be the winner of the VISA Prize (Winners).
- The Prize will be distributed in accordance with clause 18 and clause 20. Winning is not contingent on being present at the draw.
- Prizes will be delivered to the Winners within 28 days after the Prize Draw Date unless the Winners agree otherwise.
- If the Prize (or any part of the Prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value subject to any contrary direction from a regulatory authority.
Winner notification and publication
- The Winners will be notified by 14 October 2022. The Winners will be notified about how the prize will be delivered (or may be collected) at this time.
- The Winners will be notified in writing by email or phone number on record at their participating veterinary clinic as of 14 October 2022.
- The names of Winners will also be published on their participating veterinary clinics’ Facebook pages.
- All Prizes will be distributed after the close of the Competition.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to identify and locate the Prize Winners.
- If any Prizes remain unclaimed within 3 months after the Prize Draw Date, an unclaimed Prize draw may be held by the Promoter at Unit 1, 277 Lane Cove Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 on or after 16 January 2023 subject to the approval of any necessary regulatory authority (Unclaimed Prize Draw).
- The winners of the Unclaimed Prize Draw will be notified within 7 days of the Unclaimed Prize Draw, in the same manner as set out in clause 21. Winner’s names will be published in the same manner as set out in clause 22.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry from the participating veterinary clinic or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
Use of Eligible Entrant’s personal information
- Personal information including the Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number and email will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter’s agents or third party service providers, for the purpose of conducting the Competition, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose).
- By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose, and that the Promoter may contact them for future marketing Eligible Entrants agree that the Promoter may use this information for that purpose.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner and agree to partake in promotional activities such as photo shoots or interviews, in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and/or promoting any services provided by the Promoter or a participating veterinary clinic.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Should an Eligible Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Eligible Entrant’s responsibility to notify its participating veterinary clinic. A request to access or modify any information provided as part of the redemption of a Prize should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity and residential address of the Winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this Competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is entered into this Competition where such entry is not in accordance with these terms and conditions, or an individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this Competition, has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- The Winners has rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax implications; or
- the Prizes or use of the Prizes.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.